Saturday, May 15, 2021

10 things that make me happy. Finding happiness in small things to keep ...

10 things that make me happy. Finding happiness in small things to keep me positive. What makes me happy.


What is happiness? What makes us happy? Isn’t it different for everyone. People feel happy with different things. But if you really see, happiness is a condition of the heart. You can choose to be happy in any situation. In fact real happiness can not be find in material things and in outside world. Happiness can be only found inside - in your heart. Inner peace brings the real happiness that lasts forever and it doesn’t depend on things. Happiness is accepting yourself and be the best version of yourself. Still we all are human beings and in this time of pandemic when we see depressing news all around it is good to find happiness in small things and be positive. 

Today I am going to share 10 things that makes me happy. 

No comments: